Friday 15 November 2013

I Have Returned!

Hello Strangers! 

I have been forced by the ever radiant Abbie to blog via something rather wonderful:

She has kindly nominated me for a Liebster award! 



I am very grateful to her for a massive kick in the butt, so go and check her blog out by clicking on her name up there. Her reviews are fab, as are her make up tutorials and her blog is generally vair amusing.

ANYWHO here are the rules: 


  1. You nominate someone with less than 200 followers. 
  2. You must then put the logo somewhere in the post and on your blog so others know you've been nominated. 
  3. Write 11 facts about yourself
  4. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you set for you to answer.
  5. Also link the blogger who nominated you. 
  6. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
  7. Finally, you must write 11 questions for the nominees to answer. 

Here are my questions for my nominees:
  1. What is your favourite food?
  2. What piece of advice would you give your 13 year old self?
  3. Do you like cats?
  4. Who are your favourite YouTubers?
  5. Favourite City?
  6. Football or Rugby?
  7. What does your blog mean to you? 
  8. Favourite cult beauty product? 
  9. Do you prefer shopping online or actually going into the shops?
  10. Where do you wish you were in 11 years?
  11. Which is your favourite act on Strictly/X Factor this year?
Now to answer my Questions!
  1. What is your favourite food? My absolute favourite is a roast dinner with EVERYTHING. Cooked by my Mum on a super cold rainy grey Sunday. Yummy. 
  2. Favourite online shopping sites? Right now I love ASOS, New Look and Boohoo.com, which is really good for party dresses that you are only going to wear a couple of times! ASOS has free delivery too and their products are always really high quality. 
  3. One beauty product you could not live without? I have thought about this a lot an can only narrow it down: In terms of make-up, three things. Revlon Colour-Stay black liquid eyeliner, Seventeen Backlash volumising black mascara and Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder. In terms of general beauty products: I don't EVER leave the house without hand cream. Preferably Soap & Glory Hand Food. It's phenom.
  4. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why? Ooh toughie. Either London - I cannot explain how much I love my capital city, it's one of the best places in the world. Or the Maldives. Imagine your idea of a paradise. White sands, blue seas, exotic fruit and...rustic boats... Well the Maldives is my dream destination. Lead on a beach all day with my music blasting and some really trashy romcom novels. Perfection.
  5. Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick. Preferably a burgundy matte finish. Suits everyone anywhere.
  6. What inspired you to start blogging? My beautiful mate Abbie and watching Sprinkle of Glitter, Daily Grace and Zoella on Youtube.
  7. What is your favourite thing about yourself? In terms of appearance, not a lot. I do like my eyes though, and my dimples. They are unique! In terms of personality, I like to think that I'm relatively amusing...
  8. Baths or showers? Used to be baths but now showers. They either have to be scalding hot or cold though. 
  9. Five of your biggest pet peeves/hates? Ooh. I hate people who try too hard, or tell people they're amazing at something when they're not, it can be more damaging than criticism. Not thanking someone when they have pulled over in their car to let you through. People who shout at workers in shops for no apparent reason. Not thanking or appreciating something when someone has tried really hard especially for you, a mate being on their phone when you're trying to talk to them, people taking credit for other people's work...Oops that's seven...And there are more...
  10. How did you choose your blog name? I am really very short and I challenge you to find anything I own that hasn't a trace of glitter on it.
  11. Who is your style icon? I honestly can't answer that. I take inspiration from what I feel comfortable in and what I think looks relatively acceptable in public! Ha! 
Finally, my nominees. Obviously I am going to be nominating Abbie! However, the trouble is I don't know many other bloggers yet! I am yet to really join in this world properly which is why I need all your help.

But seeing as Abbie is one of my besto Chums, I will trust her judgement and nominate the other ten (obvs apart from me!) after having checked out their fabulous blogs! 


Sorry for the copying! I hope I get to know you loads more in the future.
GG xx


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging + congrats on the award! Look forward to reading your posts. Love your answers-we do have a great capital city ;D Recently visited Camden Market for the first time, could have so easily packed my bags there and then and moved!
    P.s There is a bbloggers chat tonight (i think at 8) on twitter which is a really great way to connect with other bloggers :)
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you!
    I love Camden too, I will be there this weekend. Can't wait. Ooh I shall check it out, I have been told about this so I will have to check out the chat later.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tagged you to take part in the christmas bucket list tag. please do. xx

    http://kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/my-christmas-bucket-list-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. MATE I HAVE TAGGED YOU TO TAKE PART IN THE SUNSHINE AWARD. PLS DO IT NOW xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete